Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Texas A & M University-Central Texas
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Texas A&M University-Central Texas is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and skills required to pursue leadership positions such as case manager, manager/head nurse, nurse educator, staff nurse, traveling nurse, hospice nurse, and nursing home director. Coursework explores topics in:
- Health Assessment
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Care of the Older Adult
- Nursing Care of the Individual and Families
- Nursing Leadership
- Professional Transition and Informatics
- Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Professional Practice Issues in Nursing
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits. A minimum of 30 hours must be completed at the University.
- Current Texas license or reciprocity to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Texas*
- An overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- A grade of "C" or higher in the general education and support science courses
- Have official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete application to the University and to the Nursing Program
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states.
Texas A&M University-Central Texas was born in the spirit of community cooperation on September 1, 1999, as Tarleton-Central Texas and became a stand-alone university on May 27, 2009, as a member of The Texas A&M University System. The student population at A&M-Central Texas is diverse and growing. Classes are offered at several convenient sites, including area community colleges and Fort Hood in order to accommodate both full- and part-time students and to serve the entire Central Texas area.
A&M-Central Texas is an upper-level institution offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The University provides a wide range of flexible course schedules, including online, evening and weekend classes.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.