Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Texas A&M University-Central Texas is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and skills required to pursue leadership positions such as case manager, manager/head nurse, nurse educator, staff nurse, traveling nurse, hospice nurse, and nursing home director. Coursework explores topics in:
- Health Assessment
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Care of the Older Adult
- Nursing Care of the Individual and Families
- Nursing Leadership
- Professional Transition and Informatics
- Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Professional Practice Issues in Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$290.65
Out of State Rate:$654.99
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,159.72
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $8,624.88
- Distance Learning Fee (per credit): $80
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits. A minimum of 30 hours must be completed at the University.
- Current Texas license or reciprocity to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Texas*
- An overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- A grade of "C" or higher in the general education and support science courses
- Have official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Complete application to the University and to the Nursing Program
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.