Ongoing change and new skill demands are a normal part of any organization. The online Training and Development degree is tailored to equip you with necessary tools to benefit your career advancement in human resources and instructional design.
- Explore theories in adult cognition and learning.
- Learn how to utilize needs assessments and instructional design practices.
- Create and implement effective traditional and virtual training.
This program is offered through TN eCampus, governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR), and comprises multiple higher education schools working in coordination to host online learning. Enroll in the campus of your choice, and network with peers and faculty across the eCampus.
Participating universities include:
- Tennessee State University
- East Tennessee State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- Tennessee Technological University
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Portfolio
- Students with five or more years of professional experience can submit a portfolio in lieu of GRE test scores.