Tennessee Technological University offers an online Master of Arts in Exercise Science with a concentration in Physical Education and Wellness. This program is for students who wish to learn more about healthy lifestyle and physical fitness, in addition to teaching these concepts in an education setting. The online approach offers a flexible learning model for students with other commitments.
- On-campus orientation and on-campus comprehensive examinations required
- Licensure program requires added 20 credits
- Minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA for provisional admission and a minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA for full standing
- GRE or MAT scores (waived for applicants with 3.75 GPA or higher or passing score on EdTPA and minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Two letters of recommendation
- All undergraduate transcripts
- Writing sample
- Letter of Intent
- Interview (if required)
The elementary and middle school concentration and teacher licensure program are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges