The online Organizational Leadership completion program is designed for working adults who need the added flexibility to meet obligations while advancing career goals. Develop leadership skill sets, become a more effective communicator and increase your efficiency in management. This degree requires a combination of general education requirements, core courses and elective options.
This program is offered through TN eCampus, governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR), and comprises multiple higher education schools working in coordination to host online learning. Enroll in the campus of your choice, and network with peers and faculty across the eCampus.
Participating universities include:
- Tennessee State University
- East Tennessee State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- Tennessee Technological University
- Must meet general education requirements for the University
- All official transcripts (high school & college)
- GPA of 2.0 or higher
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges