Temple University offers a Master of Science in Travel & Tourism degree. Students will learn critical thinking and decision making skills for the business of travel, hospitality, and tourism. Students can choose a concentration in Hospitality Operations Management or Tourism & Hospitality Marketing.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- GRE or GMAT scores. Individuals may qualify for a GRE/GMAT waiver based on academic or professional history. Submit a pre-application to see if you qualify for a waiver.
- 2 letters of reference (at least one of these references should come from an academic source, i.e., advisor, faculty, etc.)
- 500-word statement of goals
- Current resume
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0
- A minimum score at or above the 50th percentile on the GRE or GMAT. Individuals may qualify for a GRE/GMAT waiver based on academic or professional history
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education