Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Tabor College is designed for the working registered nurse who wishes to gain the advanced knowledge and skills required to take their career to the next level. The curriculum includes a comprehensive study of management, leadership, community health, and the latest nursing trends, while focusing on a holistic approach addressing implications of patient care in all areas - physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual. Graduates are prepared to pursue positions in a variety of settings and organizations, such as:
- Clinical Specialist
- Home Health
- Data Analytics and Research
- Information Technology
- Public Health
- Occupational Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$439.97
Out of State Rate:$439.97
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $399
- Registration Fee (one-time): $125
- Technology Fee (per term): $150
- E-Learning Fee (per term): $95
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 124 credits for completion, including up to 84 transfer credits.
- A current, unencumbered valid RN license
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing (Applicants with a Diploma from a hospital school of Nursing may transfer in 40 credit hours.)
- Criminal Background check
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.