The online MSN degree program from Tabor College, designed for practicing nurses who hold a bachelor's degree, provides a superior graduate-level education that prepares nursing graduates for professional positions of leadership and responsibility in healthcare and society. Students may customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following emphasis areas:
- Nurse Executive Leadership
- Nurse Education
- Nurse Informatics
- An official transcript showing a conferred bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.
- International students are also required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) before being considered for admission. The minimum TOEFL score is 560.
- All applicants must provide three letters of professional reference.
- All applicants must submit an online application for admission, reference letters, goal statement and admission fee.
- A course in statistics with a grade of C or higher, and undergraduate research course, and computer literacy (including word processing, email and Internet searches) are pre-requisites for all concentrations in nursing.
- RN applicants must be eligible to practice in the state where they will be completing their program practicum.
- All applicants must submit proof of professional liability insurance coverage in the minimum amount of $1/3 million individual/aggregate to be renewed annually.
- Criminal background check is required to enter into the program.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission