Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Tabor College, designed for practicing nurses who hold a bachelor's degree, provides a superior graduate-level education that prepares nursing graduates for professional positions of leadership and responsibility in healthcare and society. Students may customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following emphasis areas:
- Nurse Executive Leadership
- Nurse Education
- Nurse Informatics
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- An official transcript showing a conferred bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.
- International students are also required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) before being considered for admission. The minimum TOEFL score is 560.
- All applicants must provide three letters of professional reference.
- All applicants must submit an online application for admission, reference letters, goal statement and admission fee.
- A course in statistics with a grade of C or higher, and undergraduate research course, and computer literacy (including word processing, email and Internet searches) are pre-requisites for all concentrations in nursing.
- RN applicants must be eligible to practice in the state where they will be completing their program practicum.
- All applicants must submit proof of professional liability insurance coverage in the minimum amount of $1/3 million individual/aggregate to be renewed annually.
- Criminal background check is required to enter into the program.
Tabor College is a four-year Christian, liberal arts institution located in Hillsboro, Kansas. Tabor was founded in 1908 by members of the Mennonite Brethren and Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Christian churches. Tabor continued to be affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren, but many changes have been enacted throughout the years. Expansions were made and degrees were added. Today, TC still follows the Confession of Faith of the General Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches. Many of the doctrines are in line with most evangelical Christians.
Tabor offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees in liberal arts and science subjects, and degrees at all levels are available completely online in business, religion, and nursing.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.