The online Master of Science in Computer Engineering program pushes today’s engineers to the forefront of their field through a rigorous curriculum incorporating current industry innovations and challenges. The curriculum develops the critical-thinking expertise students will need to solve challenging technical problems in crucial roles in a constantly changing industry. Graduates have the latest knowledge in the areas of security and assurance, network systems, computer architecture, and advanced programming.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field from an accredited institution
- An average GPA of 3.0 or better
- Core competencies in Discrete Mathematics, Calculus, Data Structures, Programming (C), and Computer Organization are recommended
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores (possible exceptions)
Students will need to attend an on-campus immersion where they can meet their peers and professors in person.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education