Syracuse University offers a dual MBA and Master of Science in Business Analytics degree. This is for students enrolled in the MBA program who want to earn two master’s degrees for fewer credits. Students are able to develop specialized expertise in both business administration and Business Analytics, helping them to expand their career opportunities.
MBA courses cover topics including accounting, economics, finance, and organizational leadership, offering skills in communication, leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, and more. Business Analytics focuses to teaching students to collect, visualize, analyze, and mine complex data using practical analytic tools.
Students attend three three-day residencies throughout the program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- GRE or GMAT scores
- A waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Interview may be required
- TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores (international students only)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education