The online MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management program is designed for students interested in advancing their careers in this area of business. The curriculum includes MBA courses and courses in Supply Chain Management. MBA courses cover topics including data analysis, accounting, economics, finance, and organizational leadership. Supply Chain Management courses prepare students to manage global supply chains across functional areas. They will learn the analytical and decision-making skills needed to advance and succeed in today’s global business environment. Graduates have the credibility to make people listen and the confidence to go for what they want.
Students attend three three-day residencies throughout the program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- GRE or GMAT scores
- A waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Interview may be required
- TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores (international students only)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education