Syracuse University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Marketing Management. Courses in Marketing Management are designed to teach students to analyze, understand, and fulfill customer needs. In addition, students will take MBA courses that help them effectively manage organizational resources, communicate effectively and persuasively, demonstrate skills in critical thinking and problem solving, think strategically, function with an entrepreneurial spirit, and manage in a global environment. As a result, students have the ability to rise in the ranks, become team leaders, or start businesses. Courses are taught through a live, online platform that features immersive coursework.
Students attend three three-day residencies throughout the program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- GRE or GMAT scores
- A waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Interview may be required
- TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores (international students only)
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education