Syracuse University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Finance. This program allows students to earn a degree without having to relocate or put their careers on hold while offering the same rigorous curriculum as found on-campus. Designed for professionals seeking to advance their careers, this degree features immersive coursework and live classes. Students will gain the credibility to make people listen and the confidence to go for what they want.
The curriculum combines core MBA courses such as data analysis, accounting, economics, and organizational leadership, with courses in Finance. The Finance concentration examines such topics as financial markets, global economics, business strategy, and quantitative analysis.
Students attend three three-day residencies throughout the program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- GRE or GMAT scores
- A waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Interview may be required
- TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores (international students only)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education