Syracuse University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Business Analytics combines courses from business and from Business Analytics. Courses in Business Analytics teach students to collect, visualize, analyze, and mine complex data using practical analytic tools. They will also take courses in accounting, economics, finance, and organizational leadership. Graduates gain the credibility to make people listen and the confidence to go for what they want, whether that is rising in the ranks, becoming a team leader, or starting a business, allowing them to advance in today’s global business environment.
Courses are taught through immersive coursework and live classes taught online by professionals in the area. Students learn through live, online platforms.
Students attend three three-day residencies throughout the program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- GRE or GMAT scores
- A waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Interview may be required
- TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores (international students only)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education