The online MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Leadership program prepares students to be effective managers and executive leaders in the healthcare business. Courses offer a deep understanding of economics, health policy, information management systems, patient satisfaction, ethics and legal issues, and interprofessional collaboration. In a program that allows students to “test out” of courses through assessment of prior learning and knowledge, students learn exactly what they need to know in management and can complete the program more efficiently. This flexible program is taught by distinguished faculty who stay current on health care leadership information and are engaged in real-world health care settings.
Required courses include:
- Mastering Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- Analysis of Healthcare Markets and Health Policy
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Healthcare Economics
- Health Information Management and Informatics
- Quantitative Methods and Healthcare Operations Management
Students participate in a face-to-face retreat held in either New York City at the Manhattan location or in Saratoga Springs.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education