Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Education
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi
The online MSN / Nursing Education degree program from SUNY College of Technology at Delhi prepares students to fulfill roles as nurse educators in pre-licensure and baccalaureate programs, staff development coordinators, and in-service and community educators. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Integrate advanced knowledge, technology, and theories from nursing and related disciplines into the advanced nursing role
- Use scientific inquiry and quality principles to identify problems and apply system-level processes to improve care outcomes
- Apply advanced knowledge of leadership and management to effect change, and influence health policy to transform care delivery systems
- Practice inter-professional collaboration to improve health outcomes in a global population
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Graduate from an ACEN or CCNE accredited baccalaureate in Nursing program
- A descriptive statistics course with a grade of C or better within 10 years
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- A current unencumbered license to practice as a registered professional nurse
- Two satisfactory academic or professional references attesting to the applicant’s potential for graduate study
- Personal statement/essay
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Computer literacy skills
- Proficiency in technical standards for admission and progression
Due to regulatory requirements in the states listed below, SUNY Delhi School of Nursing is unable to accept or enroll students who intend to reside in any of these states while pursuing an online MS in Nursing Education program: Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, Oregon, Tennessee and Washington.
Founded in 1913, SUNY Delhi has experienced tremendous growth over the past decade. Delhi is carving a unique niche in higher education by offering baccalaureate degrees that build on successful associate degree programs, baccalaureate completion programs on community college campuses and online degree programs tied to state and national employment needs. Delhi is known for its commitment to providing a student-centered, residential collegiate experience that focuses on academic excellence, innovation and experiential learning.
SUNY Delhi awards associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees from within the following academic divisions:
- Applied Sciences
- Applied Technologies
- Business & Hospitality
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Veterinary Science
Several degrees at all levels can be earned entirely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.