SUNY Delhi offers an online MSN degree focusing on Nursing Administration. Students can use this degree to prepare for roles as nurse managers or nurse directors in a variety of healthcare settings.
The Nurse Administrator degree online combines aspects of business, nursing, and other disciplines to provide the skills necessary to assume leadership positions in complex healthcare environments after graduation. The program can be completed either full-time or part-time, with online courses and practicum experiences conducted in the student’s local community. Graduates will be skilled in communication and collaboration within healthcare teams to promote improved patient health outcomes.
The curriculum examines topics such as:
- Finance and economics in healthcare
- Managing human resources
- Strategic management in healthcare organizations
- Health policy and technology in healthcare
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have graduated from an ACEN or CCNE accredited bachelor's program and passed a Descriptive Statistics course with grade C or better
- Provide proof of unencumbered license to practice as an RN