Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is a flexible and affordable way for registered nurses to earn their bachelor's degree and advance their careers. Designed with the working nurse in mind, the curriculum emphasizes critial thinking and practice skills necessary for clinical management of patients within a constantly changing health care environment. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Health Promotion
- Population & Community Health
- Health Care Policy
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$233.93
Out of State Rate:$277.54
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,335
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $4,000
- Fees (per semester): $232.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 61 credits
- Current RN unencumbered license
- Graduation from an accredited associate degree
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above for prerequisite credits
- Required courses: Anatomy & Physiology I & II, Microbiology, English, Psychology
- A minimum of 60 semester hours from an associate degree nursing program with nursing coursework grades of "C+" or better
- Liberal arts and science courses of "C" or better
- One year of experience practicing as an RN immediately preceding matriculation recommended
Not authorized for residents of Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.