Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from SUNY College of Technology at Canton is designed for registered nurses who want to continue their education for professional and personal development. The career-oriented curriculum provides students with:
- Innovative and progressive healthcare concepts
- Accelerated leadership and management abilities
- Advanced aptitudes for patient relation and education
- Expanded critical thinking and targeted response skills
Graduates are prepared to seek leadership positions in hospitals, private physician practices, community clinics and agencies, research organizations, pharmaceutical firms, and academic institutions.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$260.19
Out of State Rate:$301.75
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,335
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $4,000
- Comprehensive Fees (per semester): $825.50
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $10
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 126 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 64-65 credits
- Proof of United States’ citizenship or legal residence or United States work visa
- Completion of an associate degree from a registered nursing program
- Transfer of 36 lower-level nursing credits and 21 lower division semester hours in arts and sciences or equivalent
- RN-BS courses transferred in must have a minimum of C
- Proof of a current unencumbered United States Registered Nurse License
- Students are responsible for locating a practicum and preceptor for clinical courses.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.