Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
SUNY College of Technology at Canton
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from SUNY College of Technology at Canton is designed for registered nurses who want to continue their education for professional and personal development. The career-oriented curriculum provides students with:
- Innovative and progressive healthcare concepts
- Accelerated leadership and management abilities
- Advanced aptitudes for patient relation and education
- Expanded critical thinking and targeted response skills
Graduates are prepared to seek leadership positions in hospitals, private physician practices, community clinics and agencies, research organizations, pharmaceutical firms, and academic institutions.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 126 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 64-65 credits
- Proof of United States’ citizenship or legal residence or United States work visa
- Completion of an associate degree from a registered nursing program
- Transfer of 36 lower-level nursing credits and 21 lower division semester hours in arts and sciences or equivalent
- RN-BS courses transferred in must have a minimum of C
- Proof of a current unencumbered United States Registered Nurse License
- Students are responsible for locating a practicum and preceptor for clinical courses.
The College was originally chartered in 1906 as the first postsecondary, two-year college in New York. In 1987, the State University of New York’s Board of Trustees authorized the college's present designation as State University of New York College of Technology at Canton, more commonly known as SUNY Canton. All academic programs are designed in a ladder curriculum, meaning students who start in a certificate or associate program can apply their first years of study toward their associate or bachelor’s degree.
SUNY Canton awards associate’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as certificates. SUNY Canton OnLine features more than 200 courses online each semester, and several bachelor’s degrees are available entirely online, allowing students to enroll from anywhere with Internet access.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.