SUNY Canton offers the online BS in Health Care Management. This program is designed for high school graduates, working professionals, and transfer students from the healthcare, business, and liberal arts programs. Students will learn about the U.S. healthcare system, healthcare facility administration, managed care, healthcare finance, public health, and much more.
Career opportunities in the following health care settings:
- Public and community health services
- General and surgical hospitals
- Long-term care administration
- Health practitioner's offices
- Home health care services
- Outpatient care centers
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education