The online Advanced Certificate in Chemistry Education program from SUNY College at Brockport leads to NYS certification in Chemistry grades 7-12, Chemistry grades 5 and 6, and Students with Disabilities Generalist (special education) grades 7-12. Courses cover topics such as:
- Language Skills
- Inclusive Middle Level Teaching in Science
- Education & Society
- Methods & Assessment in Special Education
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- An academic major in the program discipline or equivalent (minimum 30 credits in the discipline).
- Statement of objectives
- Three letters of reference
- GRE or MAT exam scores
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education