Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Stony Brook University offers the Master of Science in Human Resource Management. This program is designed to provide the academic preparation required for professionals to enter the field or advance their careers. The ability to effectively manage human resources is critical to the success of any organization. HR professionals must possess the broad-based knowledge and specific competencies necessary to align human resource functions with organizational goals.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$7,800.75
Out of State Rate:$13,470.45
Fees Overview :
- This degree program is 30 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,203.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$53,881.80
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Official transcript (minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA)
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal interview may be requested
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.