Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration
Stony Brook University offers the Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration. This degree is appropriate for someone who wishes to work in the higher education field in a student affairs or administration capacity—either working directly with students or in a service-related or administrative department.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$7,800.75
Out of State Rate:$13,470.45
Fees Overview :
- This degree program is 36 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,203.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$53,881.80
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Official transcript
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal interview may be requested
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.