Advanced Certificate in Higher Education Administration
Stony Brook University offers the Advanced Certificate in Higher Education Administration. It is a good option for someone who may not want to complete the full master's degree, but would like to develop a solid background and skills in the higher education and student affairs field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$7,800.75
Out of State Rate:$13,470.45
Fees Overview :
- This certificate program is 18 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,601.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,940.90
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Official transcript (minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA)
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal interview may be requested
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.