Advanced Certificate in Educational Leadership
Stony Brook University offers the Advanced Certificate in Educational Leadership. This program prepares K-12 educators for advancement to positions at both the school district (SDL) and school building (SBL) levels. Such positions include superintendent of schools, district superintendent, assistant superintendent, principal, assistant principal, department chairperson, or athletic director.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
Fees Overview :
- This certificate program is 36 credit hours.
- The estimated cost to complete this certificate program assumes normal time to completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,737.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$36,729.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE,Other
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master's degree
- Official transcript (minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA)
- Permanent or Professional Teaching Certification
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- One of the following: GRE; GMAT/Miller Analogies/EAS Test
- Personal interview may be requested
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.