Stevenson University offers the online MS in Healthcare Management. This program seeks to prepare its students for careers in medical and health administration. A goal of this program is to turn out graduates who have competencies in leadership, business, marketing, communications, and organizational development. This program is specifically designed for adults who work and want to continue their education in order to lead to career advancements as healthcare managers, administrators, and consultants.
Students can select from two concentrations based on their personal interests and career aspirations:
- Quality Management and Patient Safety – prepares students to plan, organize, and lead efforts to improve the effectiveness of patient treatment in healthcare organizations.
- Project Management in Healthcare – teaches students to develop strategies, tools, and skills to assess and manage healthcare organization projects from initiation to execution.
The focus of this program is to produce graduates who can take on leadership positions in their field of interest. These leadership positions require the ability to plan, direct, and / or coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies, or similar organizations.
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) in past academic work
- Earned a grade of ""B"" or above in statistics or an upper level math and an English composition
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Resume of professional experience
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education