Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Stevenson University is designed for working nurses aiming to expand their career horizons. In addition to core MSN courses, students may choose one of the following concentrations to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership/Management
- Population-Based Care Coordination
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
Stevenson University’s online programs are not available to residents of Alabama, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
Online programs are not available to residents of Alabama, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
Founded in 1947 by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur in Baltimore County, Maryland, Villa Julie College began as a two-year institution. Throughout the twentieth century, the campus continued to expand and began offering four-year degrees in 1984. Soon after, the college offered evening and weekend programs for adult learners. At the turn of the twenty-first century, major changes came to Villa Julie. The college inaugurated a new president, added a second campus at Owing Mills, and changed their status to “university.” Along with the status change, the College decided to assume a new name and “Stevenson University” was born. Today, the private not-for-profit Stevenson University still maintains its two Maryland campuses, one in Stevenson and the other in Owings Mills.
Stevenson University offers programs leading to bachelor's and master's degrees, either in traditional or online formats, from the following schools:
- Berman School of Nursing and Health Professions
- Brown School of Business and Leadership
- Fine School of the Sciences
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Graduate and Professional Studies
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.