Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Stevenson University is designed for working nurses aiming to expand their career horizons. In addition to core MSN courses, students may choose one of the following concentrations to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership/Management
- Population-Based Care Coordination
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$625.00
Out of State Rate:$625.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,500.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Stevenson University’s online programs are not available to residents of Alabama, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
Online programs are not available to residents of Alabama, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.