With six majors to choose from, the online AAB in Business Management provides a valuable introduction to the business world with topics focused on your primary area of interest. Graduates will have the skills necessary to land management positions in the area of their choice.
Choose from the following options:
- Entrepreneurship: Students will have opportunities to learn firsthand what is needed to start a new business venture that will add economic and cultural value to the community, and to run an existing business with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Health Services: This major blends together management skills with a basic understanding of the healthcare industry, anatomy, physiology, insurance, and medical terminology.
- Human Resources: Learn how to be a leader in hiring, training, and the development of corporate culture with this online Human Resources degree major.
- Kent State University BBA Degree: The school has teamed up with KSU to provide seamless transition into their business program with this special option in business management.
- Sports Management: Seamlessly blending together sports, finance, management, and leadership, the Sports Management major prepares you to work in the business side of the sports world, with great career opportunities in intercollegiate and professional sports organizations.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score