With online classes and flexible scheduling, you can complete this Associate of Applied Business in Accounting in as little as two years. You can also easily transition to a bachelor’s degree program and then a career as a CPA.
This online Accounting degree offers multiple choices of majors, including:
- Health Administration: You’ll concentrate on essential accounting courses but also add knowledge about medical terminology, the basics of healthcare delivery systems, the complex world of reimbursements and insurance, and the legal aspects of the medical profession.
- Computer Information: Get skilled in the most widely used software applications – including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and QuickBooks – and their accounting functions. Not only will you get a foundation in accounting theory and other business areas, you’ll graduate with a highly developed computer competency.
- Corporate: You’ll be ready for jobs in corporate accounting in financial information preparation, reporting and analysis, or cost accounting; governmental accounting; nonprofit accounting; and accounting for partnerships or sole proprietorship.
- CPA: With this degree you’ll have many of the tools and skills necessary for a successful accounting career, and you’ll be familiar with the technical material on the CPA exam.
- Tax: Tax code changes are requiring more tax forms and knowledge than ever. You can fill the needs of businesses and certified public accounting firms for employees who have outstanding knowledge of accounting, business transactions and tax law – and are able to convert it into tax return preparation and tax savings.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Stark State College is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score