Master of Science in Educational Leadership
St. Thomas University
St. Thomas University offers a fully online M.S in Educational Leadership degree program designed to give you the professional skills and knowledge to be an effective, ethical, and results-focused academic leader. The core objectives of this 36-credit program are to give candidates a strong grounding in instructional leadership, operational leadership, and institutional leadership which they can use in their jobs as school principals, curriculum directors or corporate trainers. Every St. Thomas University online Educational Leadership course is delivered through a user-friendly learning system featuring reliable 24/7 access. All online M.S. courses are five weeks in length, and the degree can be completed in approximately 16 months.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- Bachelor Degree or higher required
- Completed and signed Application for Admission
- Official college and/or university transcripts from the institution where the Bachelor’s Degree was conferred, and each post-secondary institution attended
- Two letters of recommendation or completed recommendation forms
- Personal statement
- Professional resume
- Applicants who have an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 will be required to submit an essay explaining why and show how they have progressed professionally since their graduation.
Not authorized for residents in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon & Wisconsin.
St. Thomas University is a Miami-based institution of higher learning with a rich history of academic achievement centered on the belief that education is a path to enlightenment. Founded as Biscayne College in 1961, St. Thomas earned full university status in 1984. The school adopted the St. Thomas name at that time to honor the original Augustinian institution of higher learning where our founders taught and led.
Learn from dedicated, experienced instructors committed to your success:
- St. Thomas University’s graduate degree programs offer an inclusive, faith-based academic environment focused on practical training, critical thinking and ethical leadership.
- A robust online learning system allows you to study with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
- The University's commitment is to the academic, personal, and professional success of each student, preparing graduates to be dynamic, ethical leaders in the world community.
- Fully online education graduate degrees are built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- Accredited online programs meet the same high standards of academic quality as our on-campus programs and are designed specifically for working adults – study and complete assignments around your schedule!
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.