Master of Science in Educational Leadership
St. Thomas University offers a fully online M.S in Educational Leadership degree program designed to give you the professional skills and knowledge to be an effective, ethical, and results-focused academic leader. The core objectives of this 36-credit program are to give candidates a strong grounding in instructional leadership, operational leadership, and institutional leadership which they can use in their jobs as school principals, curriculum directors or corporate trainers. Every St. Thomas University online Educational Leadership course is delivered through a user-friendly learning system featuring reliable 24/7 access. All online M.S. courses are five weeks in length, and the degree can be completed in approximately 16 months.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$631.00
Out of State Rate:$631.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,716.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,716.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor Degree or higher required
- Completed and signed Application for Admission
- Official college and/or university transcripts from the institution where the Bachelor’s Degree was conferred, and each post-secondary institution attended
- Two letters of recommendation or completed recommendation forms
- Personal statement
- Professional resume
- Applicants who have an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 will be required to submit an essay explaining why and show how they have progressed professionally since their graduation.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Not authorized for residents in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon & Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.