St. Thomas University
St. Thomas University is a Miami-based institution of higher learning with a rich history of academic achievement centered on the belief that education is a path to enlightenment. Founded as Biscayne College in 1961, St. Thomas earned full university status in 1984. The school adopted the St. Thomas name at that time to honor the original Augustinian institution of higher learning where our founders taught and led.
Learn from dedicated, experienced instructors committed to your success:
- St. Thomas University’s graduate degree programs offer an inclusive, faith-based academic environment focused on practical training, critical thinking and ethical leadership.
- A robust online learning system allows you to study with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
- The University's commitment is to the academic, personal, and professional success of each student, preparing graduates to be dynamic, ethical leaders in the world community.
- Fully online education graduate degrees are built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- Accredited online programs meet the same high standards of academic quality as our on-campus programs and are designed specifically for working adults – study and complete assignments around your schedule!
Location: 16401 NW 37th Ave,Miami Gardens, FL 33054-6459
Sector & Type: Private, Not-for-profit
- Credit for Training
- Dedicated POC
- Member of SOC
- Recognized SVO
- Yellow Ribbon
Highest Offering: Doctorate
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.