Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from St Petersburg College is designed to equip registered nurses with the expanded critical thinking, quality improvement, systems management, and team leadership skills required to advance in their careers. Students complete clinical practicums where they choose and the flexible online coursework focuses on:
- Community and Public Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$140.70
Out of State Rate:$443.79
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $122.70
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $425.79
- Distance Learning Fee (per credit): $15
- Learning Support Access Fee (per credit): $3
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 121 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: 40 credits
- A clear/active, unrestricted, unencumbered RN license
- Official transcripts showing completion of an A.S. degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution or a Diploma in Nursing from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing/ACEN
- Official transcripts from all college(s) currently or previously attended
- Official transcripts from high school(s) (or GED)
- Completion of all AA degree general education requirements, foreign language, and state-mandated prerequisites
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.00 scale in all post-secondary coursework
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Nevada.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.