Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
St. Petersburg College
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from St Petersburg College is designed to equip registered nurses with the expanded critical thinking, quality improvement, systems management, and team leadership skills required to advance in their careers. Students complete clinical practicums where they choose and the flexible online coursework focuses on:
- Community and Public Health
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 121 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: 40 credits
- A clear/active, unrestricted, unencumbered RN license
- Official transcripts showing completion of an A.S. degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution or a Diploma in Nursing from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing/ACEN
- Official transcripts from all college(s) currently or previously attended
- Official transcripts from high school(s) (or GED)
- Completion of all AA degree general education requirements, foreign language, and state-mandated prerequisites
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.00 scale in all post-secondary coursework
Not authorized for residents of Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Nevada.
In September 1927, with the backing of local business and political leaders, Florida's first two-year institution of higher learning, St. Petersburg Junior College, opened in an unused wing of the then-new St. Petersburg High School. More than half of the first graduating class received state teaching certificates. At the time, the need for certified teachers in Pinellas County was great and growing and a two-year college diploma was all that was needed for certification.
St. Petersburg College awards associate’s and bachelor’s degrees and certificates, many of which can be earned completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.