Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from St. John Fisher College offers flexible scheduling for registered nurses to complete their bachelor's degree and advance their careers. Graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Integrate liberal arts, sciences, and nursing courses to promote holistic outcomes for patients
- Support interprofessional communication and collaboration for improving client health outcomes
- Integrate critical thinking and decision-making throughout the nursing process to improve the care of patients
- Apply basic organizational and systems leadership for quality care and patient safety in the provision and management of health care
- Engage in ongoing, self-directed learning, self-evaluation, and goal setting throughout their nursing career
- Engage in the scholarship of evidence-based practice and research to support high quality health outcomes and safe nursing care
- Promote clinical prevention and population health based on an understanding of global health care issues
- Use information management systems and apply patient care technologies for clinical decision-making
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$895.00
Out of State Rate:$895.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $885
- Comprehensive Fee (per credit): $10
International Students Accepted:Yes
The RN to BSN program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Up to 30 credits may be transferred from an associate degree or hospital-based diploma nursing program
- Completed nursing coursework for an associate degree from a fully accredited institution or hospital-based nursing diploma program
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 (4.00 scale)
- Current, unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Record of physical examination within the past year, required immunizations and annual PPD, and a current CPR card
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.