Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership
Our online Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership program, which fuses business, journalism, mass communication, education, and arts and sciences, has a great reputation in the marketplace and serves a higher purpose by igniting students to immediately impact the world around them. The Strategic Leadership online program provides a highly interactive, team-based learning experience encompassing the following objectives:
- Understand the role of leadership in decision making.
- Develop strategies that promote growth and positive change.
- Learn how to adapt and respond to global changes.
- Develop essential problem-solving skills.
- Enhance your communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Understand and articulate your personal ideal of ethical leadership.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$733.00
Out of State Rate:$733.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,189.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,189.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
An essay. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. Transcripts from all institutions attended. A current resume that shows at least three years of working experience.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.