Master of Science in Nursing
Spring Hill College
The online MSN degree program from Spring Hill College is designed to prepare nurses for leadership in the health care delivery system as Clinical Nurse Leaders- advanced generalist clinicians who assume accountability for patient-care outcomes at the point-of-care in any setting where healthcare is delivered. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Clinical Outcomes Management
- Theoretical Foundations for Leadership
- Philosophy & Ethics
- Care Environment Management
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Must live in the United States and hold a RN license in the state where he or she practices nursing
- Have a minimum of one year of clinical experience
- Currently works in a clinical setting access to a health care facility
- Meet admissions criteria appropriate for the academic degree
Spring Hill College, Alabama’s oldest institution of higher learning, was founded in 1830 by Michael Portier, Mobile’s first Catholic bishop. Spring Hill is also the first Catholic college in the Southeast, the third oldest Jesuit college and the fifth oldest Catholic college in the United States. Rooted in its Catholic heritage and continuing the centuries-old Jesuit tradition of educational excellence, Spring Hill College forms students to become responsible leaders in service to others.
Spring Hill offers bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as professional certificates at undergraduate and graduate levels, a few of which are offered in online and hybrid formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.