The online MBA with a concentration in Organizational Consulting from Spring Arbor University prepares students for success in their careers in business. This program helps students positively influence others with expertise in organizational consulting. You will learn organizational development strategies based upon strong Christian principles and learn how to apply behavioral science and organizational leadership principles to lead change.
Featured courses in Organizational Consulting include:
- Workplace Learning and Professional Development
- Strategic Leadership
- Organizational Consulting
Courses are taught by expert faculty who teach with faith and purpose, helping students apply faith-based teaching to the business marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Overall 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework
- Official transcript from the institution granting the bachelor's degree
- Two recommendations from professional/academic individuals
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission