The online MBA with a concentration in Human Resource Development from Spring Arbor University prepares students to advance in their careers in HR areas of business. You will learn how to be a manager with a personal impact. Courses integrate ethical Christian values into business and HR courses. You will learn how to improve organizational and individual performance and develop skills in training and developing team members.
Courses in HR Development include:
- Human Resource Development
- Management of Organizational Behavior
- Workplace Learning and Professional Development
This is an accelerated program that can be completed in as little as a year or 18 months, depending on how you want to schedule courses.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Overall 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework
- Official transcript from the institution granting the bachelor's degree
- Two recommendations from professional/academic individuals
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission