Master of Arts in Education
Acquire fresh knowledge to enhance student achievement in your classroom with SAU Online’s Master of Arts in Education program. It’s an engaging and supportive experience that empowers you to strengthen the hearts, spirits and minds of the children you serve.
- 100% online for busy educators
- Graduate in as few as 24 months
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable online Master’s in Education (financial aid available for qualifying students)
- Implementation strategies that address diversity issues
- How to develop strategies to combat dropout
- Skills to analyze the dynamics of teacher-student-family interactions
- Various methods of assessment and how to apply them
- How to use technology in the classroom
- The most current educational research
The Master of Arts in Education program is designed for those who wish to obtain a master’s degree, meet recertification requirements, or broaden or refresh their knowledge in areas of professional education.*
*Students may also complete this program as an 18-hour planned program for the Michigan Professional Certificate.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$530.00
Out of State Rate:$530.00
Additional Fees :$870.00
Fees Overview :
Technology fee per semester: $105; Registration fee per semester: $40.
*Student fees based on 4 semesters for completion.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,830.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,830.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. An overall 3.0 GPA for last two years of bachelor's program. Official transcripts. Two references. Preprogram Survey. Teacher certification information. Conviction disclosure.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.