Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Southwestern College - Kansas builds on previous nursing education and experience and is designed to position graduates for leadership roles and career advancement in a variety of healthcare settings. The curriculum focuses on:
- Nursing Professional Practice
- Community Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$506.67
Out of State Rate:$506.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $478
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Course + Fee (per course): $100
- Technology Fee (per session): $30
International Students Accepted:Yes
Requires 124 credits for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements. 60 credit hours must be completed at a bachelor’s degree-granting institution.
- Must have completed a Registered Nurse (RN) diploma or associate degree in nursing
- A current, unrestricted Registered Nurse license by the end of the fourth course
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA for all college course work
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Southwestern College is not authorized to accept students from Rhode Island or Tennessee.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.