Associate of Science in Psychology
Southwestern Assemblies of God University offers the Associate of Science in Psychology, a program designed to prepare the student with an elementary knowledge of foundational principles of psychology. Students will be able to describe developmental psychology milestones, differentiate theories of personality and demonstrate skills in interviewing in counseling.
Upon completion of this program of study, students will:
- Know the elementary vocabulary and principles of psychology.
- Articulate the essential components of personality from a biblically-based perspective.
- Describe basic developmental milestones from a biopsychosocial and spiritual perspective.
- Discuss and differentiate basic theories of personality.
- Demonstrate elementary knowledge and skills in interviewing and counseling.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$1,975.00
Fees Overview :
General fee: $480 (8 hours and above); Graduation Application fee: $55.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,135.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,135.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Official high school transcript showing date of graduation from an accredited institution or equivalent. Minimum 2.0 GPA. Official transcripts from each college attended (if applicable).
Accreditation & Licensing
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation,Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.