SWTC offers the online AAS in Health Information Technology. This program will prepare you to become an expert in patient health data management. Students will learn the skills and knowledge to collect, analyze, monitor, maintain and report health data.
Potential career opportunities:
- Document and Coding Specialists
- Health Information Technicians
- Medical Office Administrators
- HIM Revenue Cycle Auditors
- Coding Specialist
- and more
This degree program requires 60-61 credits for completion.
- High school diploma, GED, HSED, or home-schooled diploma
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission