The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Southwest Baptist University is designed with the working professional in mind, allowing students to further their education while remaining active in the workforce. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Administration and Leadership
- Health Care Informatics
- Evidence Based Practice
Degree completion requires a minimum of 128 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 34 credits
- Official transcripts
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Current RN license in state of residence/employment
- Current CPR (BLS) certification
- Photo ID/driver's license
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission