Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Southwest Baptist University is designed with the working professional in mind, allowing students to further their education while remaining active in the workforce. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Administration and Leadership
- Health Care Informatics
- Evidence Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$374.71
Out of State Rate:$374.71
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $365
- New Student Fee (one-time): $195
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $135
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 128 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 34 credits
- Official transcripts
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Current RN license in state of residence/employment
- Current CPR (BLS) certification
- Photo ID/driver's license
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.