The online MBA with a concentration in Healthcare provides professionals with an opportunity to advance in leadership positions. Christian-backed principles are combined with data-based research applications to provide working professionals with the opportunity to apply these skills to their workplace. Studies include topics in data analysis, management, economics, policy, and more.
The curriculum offers skills in effective organizational leadership, data-based decision making, technology, statistical techniques, and other techniques directly related to healthcare issues. In addition, you will understand Christian values, ethical issues, and the legal processes as they affect the healthcare environment. Graduates understand healthcare reform and its impacts on health information systems and quality and safety systems and are able to drive transformational organizational change.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Experience in a healthcare setting of at least one year
- GPA of 2.7 or better on all undergraduate coursework or on the final 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- If GPA is less than 2.7 but better than 2.5, students may be granted conditional admission if approved by the Admission Committee
- If GPA is less than 2.5 and upon approval of the Admission Committee, students may take the GMAT and present a score of 450 or greater for consideration
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Undergraduate coursework in statistics, accounting, and economics
- Applicants for whom English is a second language, applicant must submit an official TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test) or equivalent evidence of proficiency in English
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges