Southern Utah University offers an online Master of Public Administration degree. Students can choose to focus on higher education or state and local governments. The degree prepares students for administrative positions within public affairs, and also prepares students for further studies to PhD programs if they desire.
- A Letter of Intent written by the applicant
- A complete resume
- Receipt of three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Achieved and awarded a bachelor degree from an accredited university or college
- Achieved an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Online Out-of-State only applicants must have 1 year of professional work experience
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities