Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
Earn Your MSN Faster with the RN to MSN Online Accelerated Nursing Program
Keep your momentum and reach your goals faster with Southern New Hampshire University’s Accelerated RN to MSN online degree pathway, which allows registered nurses to move through a RN-BSN-MSN track without a break in continuity. The accelerated nursing program option saves tuition and time – up to 20 weeks. Graduate-level coursework is woven into two courses in the BSN, resulting in two courses being waived at the graduate level.
The Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Nursing programs at Southern New Hampshire University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
Fees Overview :
- BSN Tuition (27 credits): $320
- MSN Tuition (39 credits): $627
- BSN Tuition for Military (27 credits): $225
- MSN Tuition for Military (39 credits): $470
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,243.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,243.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$24,555.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An active unencumbered RN license equivalent to NCLEX-RN. If a student holds active licenses in more than one state/jurisdiction all licenses must be unencumbered.
- An earned diploma or associate degree in nursing from a state-approved or nationally accredited nursing program and a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Students who have graduated from a nursing program within three months of application may be admitted if all other admission requirements are met. Evidence of licensure must be provided within three months from date of admission.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.