Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Educator
Southern New Hampshire University
Teach the next generation of nurses by earning your MSN in Nurse Educator
Combine your clinical expertise and passion for teaching in the online MSN in Nurse Educator program at Southern New Hampshire University. The online MSN in Nurse Educator program will prepare you to lead and teach future nursing professionals as an academic or clinical nurse educator in major universities, community colleges, hospitals and healthcare organizations.
The online MSN program is based on the competencies and practice standards defined by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and the National League for Nursing (NLN). Upon graduation, you’ll be eligible to sit for the national Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) exam offered by the National League for Nursing.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- An active unencumbered RN license equivalent to NCLEX-RN examination. If a student holds active licenses in more than one state/jurisdiction all licenses must be unencumbered.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited BSN program Provisional acceptance may be extended to applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.67 and 2.99.
At this time residents of the following states are restricted from enrollment in the MSN / Nurse Educator program: Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and Washington.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.