Master of Science in Higher Education Administration
This MS online degree program will help you develop into an informed leader who understands how to move an agenda forward amidst the conflicting pressures and perspectives of the higher education industry. You'll obtain a keen sense of the role higher education has in enriching the wider community and the obligation administrators have to support and nurture it. Specifically, you'll learn how to:
- Design, develop and implement innovative strategies based on empirically derived data and research to address the challenges facing higher education that further an institution's mission, vision and goals
- Apply empirical research methodologies to evaluate program effectiveness that address underrepresented needs of the increasingly diverse college student population
- Critically evaluate the historic and social context of higher education for its reciprocity between institutional, local and national policy
- Utilize compliance, regulatory and accreditation standards to inform institutional decision-making
- Apply strategies for facilitating effective communication, collaboration and data-based continuous improvement as an administrator across institutional units
- Apply empirically based financial management skills related to budgeting, resource allocation and funding to support an institution's strategic goals
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required. Professional resume.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.