Southern New Hampshire University has a long history of providing highly respected finance-related undergraduate and graduate degrees, having been founded as an accounting school in 1932. Our MS in Finance online degree program continues this fine tradition.
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your graduate degree in as few as 15 months, with two courses per 10-week term
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Minimal requirements. No GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for tips and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education