Master of Science in Criminal Justice / Public Safety Administration
See Yourself Succeed in Criminal Justice
Our specialized criminal justice master’s programs, such as the public safety administration master’s degree, focus on different areas of law enforcement. The coursework in this criminal justice online program deals with forecasting and public budgeting, police and community behavior, and scenario planning. You'll understand how to navigate the complexities of the American criminal justice system, and learn how to:
- Assess political, social, economic and administrative realities as a public administrator
- Identify key competencies, values and issues important to public-sector organizations
- Conduct SWOT and stakeholder analyses for public-sector organizations
- Design and implement a performance measurement and management system
- Employ strategic management practices used by local, state, federal and nonprofit organizations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.